Love Messages for Him

Tuesday, January 29, 2013


Stepping my feet on your feet, hugging you around your shoulders, looking deep into your eyes, kissing our lips…want to feel you fully with your kisses!

I feel your warmth with your hugs, I feel your romance with your kisses, I feel your love with your presence and I feel my life with your life!

The most memorable day in my whole life, the day when I heard you whispering into my ears, those 3 sweet little words – I LOVE YOU!

I started admiring even the simple things in my life after I fell in love with you. I am admiring a lot even the fluttering of birds, kids smile, dripping of droplets etc.


Want to step into the rain and enjoy the rain with you by having a little dance with you. Rainy days are looking very romantic only when I am with you my dear!

I look into your eyes, I hold into your hands, I get into your heart, I love you so much honey!

You taught me the meaning of love, brought me the sweetness of love, showed me the greatness of love!

I wish to hear your voice as the first voice of my day and the last voice of my day!

My mind is fully occupied with your thoughts, it is hard for me to find a single about myself, never mind you and I are same!

Before I met my days were simple and as dumb as a white sheet, after I met you in my life all my days became so cheerful and my life is like a beautiful poem!

Stars can’t twinkle in a day, Sun can’t shine in a night, I can’t live a day without you!

You are there in my every dream, you are there in my every thought, and you are there in my every breath!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Translate

Total Visitors

Blogger news

Compilation of inspirational text quotes, Pinoy Tagalog Love Quotes, Visayan Love Quotes, Pinoy Love Quotes and many more

Send Free Text Messages via:
Enjoy free and unlimited texting to all networks.

Always the best way to TEXT FREE to the PHILIPPINES

True unlimited Free SMS Service

Blogroll

Most Reading

Tags