Cute Love Text Messages For Girlfriend

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I asked God for a rose & he gave me a garden. 
I ask God for a drop of water & he gave me an ocean. 
I asked God for an angel & he gave me you!
♥♥♥♥♥

Love is not about finding the right person, but creating the right relationship. 
It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end, 
because love is all there is.
♥♥♥♥♥

I'm not sure what life could bring you. 
I'm not sure if dreams do come true. 
I'm not sure what love can do. 
But I'm sure about one thing. 
I love you.
♥♥♥♥♥

I'll lend you my shoulder for you to cry on, 
my ears to listen to, 
my hand for you to hold, 
my feet to walk with you, 
but I can't lend you my heart 
because it already belongs to you.
♥♥♥♥♥

I believe that God above created you for me to love. 
He picked you out from all the rest because he knew id love you the best!
♥♥♥♥♥

Love is two hearts beating as one.
♥♥♥♥♥

Falling in love with you is the second best thing in the world... 
Finding you is the first!
♥♥♥♥♥

Love doesn't make the world go round; 
it just makes the ride worthwhile.
♥♥♥♥♥

Never rush in love for it never runs out. 
Let love be the one to knock at your door, 
so by the time you start to fall, 
you know that your feeling is for sure.
♥♥♥♥♥

Love has its ups and downs, its twists and turns. 
Love leaves you pain, 
teaches you until you learn and even if love takes so long, 
it always takes you to where you belong.
♥♥♥♥♥

If I could rearrange the alphabet, 
I'd put U and I together.
♥♥♥♥♥

Between the thousand yesterdays and a million tomorrows, 
there's only one today and 
I wouldn't let this day pass without saying this to you - 
I LOVE YOU.
♥♥♥♥♥

Love is not about finding the right person, 
but creating a right relationship.
♥♥♥♥♥

If i died or went somewhere far I'd write your name on every star so everyone could look up n see you mean the world to me.
♥♥♥♥♥

When night comes, look at the sky. 
If you see a falling star, don't wonder why, just make a wish. 
Trust me, it will come true, because I did it and I found you.
♥♥♥♥♥

One day you'll ask me: whats more important to you, 
me or your life? 
ill say my life and you'll go and leave without even knowing that you are my life.
♥♥♥♥♥

If love were to be taxed, 
I would be the highest tax payer, 
you can't buy Love... 
but you can pay heavily.
♥♥♥♥♥

Love can touch you just one time but it can last for a life time.
♥♥♥♥♥

If I had a penny for every time I thought of you, 
I'd still miss you, 
but at least I would be rich enough to come and see you!

♥♥♥♥♥
Love is when you don't want to go to sleep because reality is better than a dream.
♥♥♥♥♥

It's hard to find someone whom you truly love, 
much less to find someone who loves you as much.
♥♥♥♥♥

Women listen to music because they are in love. 
Men listen to music because they want to fall in love.
♥♥♥♥♥

I lost a tear in the sea and the day I find it is the day I stop loving you.
♥♥♥♥♥

Love is like war... 
Easy to start... 
Difficult to end.
♥♥♥♥♥

You don't marry someone you can live with. 
You marry the person who you cannot live without.
♥♥♥♥♥

It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.
♥♥♥♥♥

Love is like a butterfly. 
It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.
♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Translate

Total Visitors

Blogger news

Compilation of inspirational text quotes, Pinoy Tagalog Love Quotes, Visayan Love Quotes, Pinoy Love Quotes and many more

Send Free Text Messages via:
Enjoy free and unlimited texting to all networks.

Always the best way to TEXT FREE to the PHILIPPINES

True unlimited Free SMS Service

Blogroll

Most Reading

Tags