Tagalog Love Text Messages for Girlfriend or Wife

Monday, May 28, 2012



Ganito kita kamahal di ba?
tanga na ako kung tanga
pero mahal kita eh! Pramis!


translation: This is how much I love you!
I don't care if it seems stupid,
I love you! That I promise!


---

Matulog ka na mahal.
Wag ka ng mag-alalala.
Bukas mahal pa rin kita!


translation: Go to sleep my love.
Don't worry too much.
Tomorrow, I still love you just the same.


---

Mahal na mahal kita, pero
mahal mo din kaya ako?


translation: I love you so much,
but do you love me too?

---

Pwede bang sa akin na
lang ang puso mo forever and ever?


translation: Can I have your heart
forever and ever?

---

Mahal kita!
pa-kiss naman!
Kakagigil ka kasi!



translation: I love you! 
Can I kiss you! 
I can't get enough of you!

----------------------------
There are many benefits of SMS messages nowadays. Besides promoting their businesses, they could also offer coupons, give a promotion or announce an upcoming sales to the consumers. Company also can make an interaction with their consumers using unlimited SMS gateway by moobig.com
Not only that, users can easily personalize the text message accordingly either for some targeted group or they even simply send to the thousands of users in the contact list. This is because, SMS Gateway Development by moobig.com can create promotional message in a very quick way.
The users of this personal SMS online can also keeping in touch with their customers, thus Bulk SMS by moobig.com is no doubt, a great and effective way to let the customers know about any of your special events and offers.
Besides using a direct marketing, this bulk SMS strategy is cheaper. Bulk SMS also can make our marketing promotion more effective. The function is still same as direct message is to let our customers know about our promotion or information.
The best part about SMS messages is that the advertisement is reaching to the consumers.

More information at www.moobig.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Translate

Total Visitors

Blogger news

Compilation of inspirational text quotes, Pinoy Tagalog Love Quotes, Visayan Love Quotes, Pinoy Love Quotes and many more

Send Free Text Messages via:
Enjoy free and unlimited texting to all networks.

Always the best way to TEXT FREE to the PHILIPPINES

True unlimited Free SMS Service

Blogroll

Most Reading

Tags