75 Birthday Messages and Birthday Wishes for Boyfriends and Husbands

Monday, February 23, 2015

 1. To the man who has never done anything wrong on his birthday. And why mention the other 364 days of the year?

  2. You make my days joyful, you make my love true, I am so much happier, all because of you. Happy Birthday.

  3. I feel safe in your arms. You make the world feel far away. Happy Birthday.

  4. Here is some birthday science: Gravity doesn't make people FALL in love, but making a trip around the sun does make you older.

  5. Life with you is a dream that I never want to wake up from. Happy Birthday.

6.  I kissed this message a thousand times before I sent it. I wish that it had been you. Happy Birthday.

  7. My love for you is like the digits of PI - infinite and non-repeating.


  8. You make me swoon. You make me act crazy. You bring out the best in me. You light up my world. Happy Birthday.

  9. Every time I think about you my heart sings! Happy Birthday.

  10. I wish that all of life could feel as good as I feel when I am with you. Happy Birthday.

  11. Tomorrow might be a better day, but I never want a day with you to end. Happy Birthday.

  12. Happy Birthday to the guy who never misses a beat but can cause my heart to skip a beat.

  13.You are my heart's desire. Happy Birthday.

  14. I might have a few secrets and do a lot of crazy things but I can't hide my love for you. Happy Birthday.

  15. Even a DOUBLE RAINBOW couldn't make my heart flutter like you do. Happy Birthday.

  16. I have a special place in my heart reserved for you - and it grows a little larger every day we spend together. Happy Birthday.

  17. You not only mean the world to me. You are the world to me. Happy Birthday.

  18. I don't how it is possible, but I love you even more today than yesterday. Happy Birthday.

  19. Don't worry. I have got you and you know that you've got me. Happy Birthday.

  20. You are right. I am crazy: CRAZY in love with you. Happy Birthday.

  21. I want to keep you to myself but I love to show you off to my friends. Happy Birthday.

  22. I hope they don't lock you away for stealing my heart. Happy Birthday.

  23. I love you for your sense of humor, your thoughtfulness, the way you treat me, the way you never
forget anything I say. And oh, your sense of humor. Happy Birthday my man!

  24. To the man that makes me weak in my knees when I see him. Happy Birthday.

  25. Love can be full of doubt but when I look around, I realize that being around you is the most beautiful life possible. Happy Birthday.

26.  You are cooler than the flip side of the pillow. Happy Birthday.

  27. I must be a beautiful princess because you are the charming prince of a fairy tale. Happy Birthday.

  28. You take my breathe away - so I can't help you blow out the candles. Happy Birthday.

  29. Happy birthday. You have the ability to take away my blues and make me smile - and just by being a lovable you.

  30. Every time you smile I fall more in love with you & since today is your birthday, I hope that your smile is as big as my love for you. It's a circular thing you know.

  31. You are my one and only man. Happy Birthday.

  32. My love for you is bigger than the sky and deeper than the ocean. It is out of this world & my favorite thing in the world. Happy Birthday.

  33. Summer days, coffee or tea, showers, chiles, you. These are the hot things in my life and you are the hottest. Happy Birthday.

  34. I close my eyes and try to remember everything about you, but then I open them hoping to see you. Happy Birthday.

  35. I love you more & more every day and double on special days like today. Happy Birthday.

  36. I am so in love with you and I am so lucky to have you in my life. Happy Birthday.

  37. A perfect day would be standing with my toes in the warm sand beside the ocean - with you at my side. Happy Birthday.

  38. I just know that I belong with you and you belong with me and that is the best birthday present that I can offer.

  39. My life is a lot better with you in it, so keep on celebrating those birthdays - starting now. Happy Birthday.

  40. Each star in the sky stands for a small part of my love for you, and together, like us, they make up the entire Universe. Happy Birthday.

  41. You give it all and make me want more of what you give me. Happy Birthday.

  42. You're crazy about me and I'm out of my mind about you. Hope you can wrap your head around that concept on your birthday.

  43. Love may not conquer all but your love certainly has conquered me. Happy Birthday.

  44. Sometime I just like to be silent and enjoy the volume of your love. Happy Birthday.

  45. Sweet, smart, good looking, funny. I could go on and on listing the ways that I think that you are great. And you would probably just sit there and let me too. How about if I just say Happy Birthday.

  46.You get better looking every day. How is that possible? Happy Birthday.

  47. I hope that you have the longest birthday ever because I want every moment with you to last forever. Happy Birthday.

  48.I just want to wish you a Happy Birthday today my amazing husband! I wouldn't know what to do without you!

  49.You make feel as if I could fly; soaring above the earth and feeling free. Happy Birthday.

  50. You are so beautiful that you make feel that I am too, Inside and outside. Happy Birthday.

 51.  No one compares to you. Time just makes it all better. Happy Birthday.

  52. You give me a greater sense of belonging and more satisfaction in my life. Happy Birthday.

  53. A flame burns in my heart for you. Happy Birthday.

  54.Put your hand on my heart and feel the flutter you cause. I have no desire to still my beating heart. I   want you to always make it beat faster. Happy Birthday.

  55. You are like an alien that has taken control of my mind and my body. I live and breathe for you. Happy Birthday.

  56. You are always fiercely protective of you and I always love you fiercely - and even more on your birthday.

  57.Being in love is easy to do, when I am with you. Happy Birthday.

  58. I am never alone when you are by my side and I can think of nowhere I had rather be than at yours. Happy Birthday.

  59. I would like to send you a romantic note in a bottle telling you how much you mean to me - but you know that I recycle my bottles. Happy Birthday.

  60. Happy birthday. Your lips are sweeter than birthday cake and not fattening!

  61. Let's not save our love just for a rainy day. Let's share it every day. And absolutely no rain on your birthday party.

  62. I just want to wish you a Happy Birthday today my amazing husband! I wouldn't know what to do without you!

  63. Thanks for letting me be the imperfection in your life. That's perfect for me. Happy Birthday.

  64. I spend my time away from you thinking of being together with you. Happy Birthday.

  65. You are my North Star and help me know my direction in life. You make me happier and a better person. Happy Birthday.

  66. You are my inspiration, motivation and my world! I will love you forever!

  67. You make a difference in the world. You touch hearts and make people happier. You make people smile. Happy Birthday.

  68. I never knew what love was until I met you Happy Birthday.

  69. You make me live. You make me want to live. I live because I want you. Happy Birthday.

  70. Happy Birthday to my best friend, the love of my life, my soul!! I love you beyond words!
 
  71. I hope that you like the birthday present I got for you. I know I will.

  72. I have a little secret and that is that I am both happy and proud when people call your name, because I know that you are mine. Happy Birthday.

  73. Everyone always says that you should do what makes you happy. So, do you have any plans for later? Let's make it a HAPPY birthday.

  74.You are my heart's desire. Happy Birthday.

  75. Your birthday isn't the only time you get what you want! I am here to make that happen every day because what I want is for you to be happy.

Source:  http://www.1happybirthday.com/birthday_messages_boyfriend.php

2 comments

  1. Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see that you possess a degree of expertise on this subject, I would like to hear much more from you on this subject matter – I have bookmarked this page and will return soon to hear additional about it.

    ReplyDelete

 

Translate

Total Visitors

Blogger news

Compilation of inspirational text quotes, Pinoy Tagalog Love Quotes, Visayan Love Quotes, Pinoy Love Quotes and many more

Send Free Text Messages via:
Enjoy free and unlimited texting to all networks.

Always the best way to TEXT FREE to the PHILIPPINES

True unlimited Free SMS Service

Blogroll

Most Reading

Tags