60 Sweet Text Messages to send to your Girlfriend

Friday, September 28, 2012

  1. I’m never going to let you go.
  2. I’ve been thinking about you.
  3. Every minute spent with you is a minute well spent.
  4. If I’m the reason for your smile, you’ll never get a reason to frown.
  5. I love you, I miss you and I can’t wait to see you today! 
  6. I can never be wrong, because loving you feels so right!
  7. I miss you; I want to be near you again!
  8. When I have you, I have everything I need. 
  9. Every minute I spend away from you is a minute I waste.
  10. To stay away from you is something I can’t do. Come home soon.
  11. I will miss you while you’re gone and will wait for you to get back.
  12. Just wanted you to know that someone is thinking of you!
  13. I could attempt to live without you. But I would fail miserably.
  14. Life is beautiful because of you.
  15. For you I may be just one person, but for me you are the world.
  16. I can’t live without you.
  17. Thank you for supporting me today. If it wasn’t for you, I’d be lost.
  18. When words aren’t enough to tell you how great you’ve been, remind me to come and kiss you.
  19. Loving you is like breathing. I can’t stop and it’s necessary for my survival. 
  20. You + me = Happiness forever. 
  21. If loving you was against the law and kissing you was a crime, I’d happily spend my life in prison doing time.
  22. I will love you for the rest of MY life.
  23. It took me years to find perfection; I’m never going to let you go!
  24. I’ll love you like no other. Be with me always!
  25. I tried but I can’t stop thinking about you!
  26. My world has no meaning without you.
  27. You are the reason for my smile.
  28. Words aren’t enough to tell you how wonderful you are. I love you.
  29. You make my heart melt!
  30. Life has never been better, thanks to you, sweetheart! 
  31. I miss you, we should get together soon!
  32. If I had to, I would wait for an eternity to be with you. 
  33. I will love you forever and always.
  34. Waiting for you at home, come back soon. I miss you.
  35. When I close my eyes, I see you. When I open my eyes, I see you. There is nothing I can do without thinking of you.
  36. My life is perfect only because you are in it.
  37. You can't see the sun when it rains, but you know it's there. I hope we can both be like the sun, who don't always see each other, but who are always there for each other.
  38. An angel once asked why I care for you so much. I told her I care for you so much because... I can't find a reason not to.
  39. A date is a mere formality I need to complete before I can tell you what you really mean to me.
  40. I admit I'll never be the perfect one. I'll never always be there. I may fail to make you smile at times, but there is one thing I could do. I could be the person I am, for you.
  41. My eyes are more precious when you look into them; I know what's in a name only when you say mine; my life is worth more, because you are in it.
  42. What makes some people more special than others? It's not just the happiness you feel when you meet them, but the anguish you feel when you miss them.
  43. Certain people touch your heart in a way that you just can't stop thinking about them; that is the kind of person you are; so far, yet so near, so simple yet so desirable.
  44. There's no special reason for this message; I just want to steal a single moment of your busy life & hope I can make you smile when I say: I Miss You.
  45. They say love hurts, but I'm ready to take that risk if I'm going to be with you.
  46. They say love gives you wings; is that why I'm on seventh heaven?
  47. What is love? Those who don't like it call it responsibility. Those who play with it call it a game. Those who don't have it call it a dream. Those who understand it call it destiny. And me, I call it you.
  48. I hope that you finally understand that I will love you until the end, because you are not just my girl, you are also my best friend!
  49. I don't miss you and you alone; I miss you and me together.
  50. Don't say you love me unless you really mean it, because I might do something crazy, like believe it.
  51. I'm thinking of you and wanted to tell you that I love you.
  52. Words aren't enough to tell you how wonderful you are. Although I am making a small attempt to tell you so. The fact remains, I love you.
  53. If I had to, I would wait for an eternity to be with you, instead of a life without you.
  54. When I close my eyes, I see you. When I open my eyes, I see you. There is nothing I can do without thinking of you.
  55. To have you as my girl is my honor. Be with me always!
  56. You take all of the experience and judgment of men over 50 out of the world and there wouldn't be enough left to run it.
  57. I would climb a thousand mountains and swim a thousand miles, just to see you smile.There are three steps to complete happiness. 1) You 2) Me 3) Our hearts for eternity.
  58. If you see a shooting star, close your eyes and make a wish. It worked for me, I wished for you
  59. My life is perfect, but it’s because I am with you.
  60. I love yo_. All I need is ‘U’

2 comments

  1. Wow, this is a big collection of love quotes, perfect as I love you messages. So romantic and very sweet.

    ReplyDelete

 

Translate

Total Visitors

Blogger news

Compilation of inspirational text quotes, Pinoy Tagalog Love Quotes, Visayan Love Quotes, Pinoy Love Quotes and many more

Send Free Text Messages via:
Enjoy free and unlimited texting to all networks.

Always the best way to TEXT FREE to the PHILIPPINES

True unlimited Free SMS Service

Blogroll

Most Reading

Tags