Cute Status Messages for Facebook

Tuesday, June 19, 2012


Life is not about searching for the things that could be found. It's about letting the unexpected happen. And finding things you never searched for. :)

"Never judge a book by its cover and never judge someone by an opinion of another"

today is a new day; so laugh at the past, live for today, and look forward to the future :)

Life is too short to worry about what others say or think about you. So have fun and give them something to talk about

"I've loved, I've lied, I've hurt, I've lost, I've missed, I've trusted, I've made mistakes..but most of all I've learned."


Live life one day at a time. Share it with people who matter most to you, for life is a little jar of memories. So fill it with people worth remembering!

Congratulations, you have successfully hurt my feelings, again. You must be so proud of yourself.

's status cannot be published due to Facebook policies.

A broken promise can only be sweet if someone promised to leave but still stays..

If people have a problem with u...always remember...it is THEIR problem ;)

Dear God, I don't know your plan for me and at times it can be scary, but I know you have a purpose for me and everything I am going through is for good reason.

No one is rich enough to buy back yesterday. But if you have the character to do better things today, you would be the happiest one tomorrow.

"The 3 C's of life: Choices, chances & changes. You have to make a choice to take a chance or your life will never change."

Never judge anyone till you've heard the full story and found out why they do the things they do.

past is dead..future is unborn.. so stay in present and enjoy

The most painful goodbyes are the ones never said, but the heart already knows it's over.

Sometimes words do not come out, that's where the eyes speak ...

Never forget the ones that make you smile. At some point they made you happy, so hold onto that memory. Because someday they might not be around anymore.

If you see me walking beside someone else, it's not because I like his company.. It's because you weren't brave enough to walk by my side.

sometimes i just wanna run away and leave everything and everyone behind.. just to see who's missing me..

Isn't it ironic? we ignore who adores us, adore who ignores us, love who hurts us & hurt who loves us

Missing someone when you are alone cannot be considered that you are IN LOVE,but thinking of someone even when you re too much busy can be considered that u are

Three steps to move on. CTRL + ALT + DEL. Control yourself, look for an alternative solution & delete the situation that hurts you.

“If you know yourself, then you’ll not be harmed by what is said about you.”

"someone asked me what kind of person i would want to love and be with..i just said... someone that not loves me for what I am but for who I am. "

If people are trying to pull you down. Be proud about it, because it only confirms that you are above them.

Treasure the person next to you, keep them close if you really love them... Cause if you don't treasure, don't regret when they give up and walk away..

Love knows no reason, knows no time. It has a sole intention of bringing people together to a time called FOREVER..

Don't worry if you're single. God's looking at you right now, saying, "I'm saving this girl for someone special."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Translate

Total Visitors

Blogger news

Compilation of inspirational text quotes, Pinoy Tagalog Love Quotes, Visayan Love Quotes, Pinoy Love Quotes and many more

Send Free Text Messages via:
Enjoy free and unlimited texting to all networks.

Always the best way to TEXT FREE to the PHILIPPINES

True unlimited Free SMS Service

Blogroll

Most Reading

Tags