Compilation of inspirational text quotes, Pinoy Tagalog Love Quotes, Visayan Love Quotes, Pinoy Love Quotes and many more
Send Free Text Messages via:
Enjoy free and unlimited texting to all networks.
Always the best way to TEXT FREE to the PHILIPPINES
True unlimited Free SMS Service

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sikat na Pinoy Pick-Up Lines 2

Loview
Boy: lam mo ba ibat’ibang view?
Girl: oo, may topview, sideview, frontview, rearview.. Ano pa ba?
Boy: loview..


****
Keep texting me and win prizes
Keep texting me and win exciting prizes.
1st Prize – lots of love
2nd Prize – lifetime textmate
3rd Prize – free stay in my heart.
OFFER VALID FOREVER.:-)


****
Something so tender within your eyes
There is something so tender within your eyes that I find it impossible to look away..
and all that I know in the core of my heart is that here so surely I want to stay…


****
I was meant to know you, that’s SEREPENDITY
life is not a series of meaningless accidents..


when things are bound to happen, they surely will.


you are not an accident, i was meant to know you.


that’s SEREPENDITY! :-)


****
i rmmbr my crush 
i rmmbr
my crush
sed,” vivs,
pwd tabi tau s exam?”


I askd”kok0pya k?”


he sed”nope!
but i feeL prfect
wen im bsyd u.”


dun aq nanghina…
bagsak 2loy aq!!?


****
Sabe ni Doc
ui, sbe ng doctor malala n dw ung saketq sa puso. dalawa nlng dw options q >.< either iCU or


U C me.


****
Love is like DOTA
“How can u say dat love is lyk dota?”
hmm..


*omniknight: ur my guardian angel..
*nortrom: nkasilent aq pag malapit ka sakn..
*enchantres: Lalo aqng nsasaktan pag lumalau aq sau..
*clockwork: na.Stun aq pag anjan kna..
*rikimaru: d mu mn aq nakkta, isipin m0h nsa tabi m0 lang aq..
*bane halow: lumalakas aq pag kasama kta..
*spectre: puntahan kta kaht saan kman..
*viper: bumabagal mundo q pag hnahawakan m0 q..
*blood seeker: hndi aq maka lau sau..
*fountain of life: kaw ang nagbbgay buhay skin..


haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post