I Love You Text Messages for Him

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A candle may melt and its fire may die, but the love you have given me will always stay as a flame in my heart. - Anonymous
♥♥♥
If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me. - Unknown



♥♥♥


If you asked me how many times you have crossed my mind I would say once because you never really left. - Anonymous

♥♥♥


I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one that I love, and I can't let you go. - Unknown

♥♥♥


To the world you may be no one, but to me, you are my whole world. - Unknown

♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Translate

Total Visitors

Blogger news

Compilation of inspirational text quotes, Pinoy Tagalog Love Quotes, Visayan Love Quotes, Pinoy Love Quotes and many more

Send Free Text Messages via:
Enjoy free and unlimited texting to all networks.

Always the best way to TEXT FREE to the PHILIPPINES

True unlimited Free SMS Service

Blogroll

Most Reading

Tags