I Love You Text Messages for Her

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

It's amazing how you can speak right to my heart, without saying a word you can light up the dark, try as I may I could never explain what I hear when you don't say a thing. - When You Say Nothing At All, Ronan Keating
♥♥♥


If I could be any part of you, I’d be your tear. To be conceived in your heart, born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips. - Unknown

♥♥♥


Sometimes I wonder if love is worth fighting for, but then I remember your face and I'm ready for war. - Unknown
♥♥♥


Sitting next to you doing absolutely nothing, means absolutely everything to me. I Love You! - Anonymous
♥♥♥


Last night I sent an angel to watch over you while you were sleeping. It came back early and I asked it why? Its said 'Angels don't watch other Angels'. You are my angel, I Love You! - Unknown
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Translate

Total Visitors

Blogger news

Compilation of inspirational text quotes, Pinoy Tagalog Love Quotes, Visayan Love Quotes, Pinoy Love Quotes and many more

Send Free Text Messages via:
Enjoy free and unlimited texting to all networks.

Always the best way to TEXT FREE to the PHILIPPINES

True unlimited Free SMS Service

Blogroll

Most Reading

Tags