Sweet Text Messages to Send to a Girl

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

****
So, you want to tell her she's special, but you don't want to go overboard. Try out these sweet text messages, that speak for themselves.
****
My life is perfect, only because you are in it.
****
You can't see the sun when it rains, but you know it's there. I hope we can both be like the sun, who don't always see each other, but who are always there for each other.
****
An angel once asked why I care for you so much. I told her I care for you so much because… I can't find a reason not to.
****
A date is a mere formality, I need to complete, before I can tell you what you really mean to me.
****
I admit I'll never be the perfect one. I'll never always be there. I may fail to make you smile at times, but there is one thing I could do. I could be the person I am, for you.
****
My eyes are more precious, when you look into them; I know what's in a name, only when you say mine; my life is worth more, because you are in it.
****
What makes some people more special than others? It's not just the happiness you feel when you meet them, but the anguish you feel, when you miss them.
****
Certain people touch your heart in a way that you just can't stop thinking about them; that is the kind of person you are; so far, yet so near, so simple yet so desirable.
****
There's no special reason for this message; I just want to steal a single moment of your busy life & hope I can make you smile when I say: I Miss You.

****



They say, as long as at least one person cares for you, life isn't a waste. So, when things go terribly wrong, and you feel like giving up, please remember you still have me.
****
Life is full of beautiful things: soft sunsets, painted rainbows, delicate blossoms, love & laughter, quiet moments & a wonderful someone, like you.
****
A time may come when I can't smile anymore; but don't worry about me, I know what to do. I'll just close my eyes and think of you. No one else could make me smile, the way you do.
****
It's difficult to imagine now, hard to believe for a minute, that I once led a life, that didn't have you in it.
****

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Translate

Total Visitors

Blogger news

Compilation of inspirational text quotes, Pinoy Tagalog Love Quotes, Visayan Love Quotes, Pinoy Love Quotes and many more

Send Free Text Messages via:
Enjoy free and unlimited texting to all networks.

Always the best way to TEXT FREE to the PHILIPPINES

True unlimited Free SMS Service

Blogroll

Most Reading

Tags